Countryside Sunset Jeep Tour - 3 hours
· Drive US Army jeep through the village and countryside
· Visit temple and lotus pond
· Stop at the village to visit the daily life of the villagers with their vegetable farm
· See water buffalo, birds and natural atmosphere at the countryside
· Sunset at the rice field with drink is served on board
- Duration 3 hours
- Experienced Tour Guide English
- Instant Confirmation
- No Deposit Required
- Free Cancellation Yes
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
@ 3:30pm, your guide will meet you up at the lobby of your hotel. After briefing you the program and routing, we jump in a jeep and drive to the countryside passing by the local market, Hindu temple, lotus pond, Buddhist temple, duck farm and vegetable farm etc… Drive through Phsar Krom, which is a local everyday market.
First stop at Wat Athvea, a Hindu temple built the same time of Angkor Wat. Drive along the back road where you can see the duck farms and lotus farm before a short stop at Wat Pokrom, learn about Buddhism in Cambodia through the painting, the statues or you may also interact directly with monks.
Continue driving through Chreav village, where you will see rice fields, birds, water buffalo, lotus pond & Khmer typical houses. Walk through the village and you get chance to interact with local peoples, observe their organic vegetable gardens and daily activity of the local people. Last stop at rice field with for a great photo opportunity of the animal, birds and the landscape of the countryside, drinks are served on spot while you enjoy watching the sunset. Drinks are served onboard.
WHAT ARE INCLUDED?
All land transportation by Jeep
ENGLISH speaking guide
All entrance & drinks during the tour
Good to know:
• This jeep tour is fun for both adult and children, price is for adult with minimum 2 people and it’s free for children between 2 years old to 12 years old.
• Sun cream & mosquito repellent are recommended to bring along with you.