Angkor Wat Private Tour - 8 Hours
- Visit Angkor Wat, the most incredible & largest religious in the world.
- Visit the jungle temple of Ta Prohm temple, which is embraced by trees.
- Enjoy seasonal fruit and visit the tranquil temples of Takeo & Tanei.
- Visit Angkor Thom, which was the last capital of the Khmer Empire.
- Enjoy Cambodian set menu lunch at a local restaurant
- Duration 8 Hours
- Experienced Tour Guide English
- Instant Confirmation
- No Deposit Required
- Free Cancellation 24 hours before the tour starts
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
We will pick you up from your hotel for a guided private tour to the highlights of Angkor World Heritage Site, beginning with Angkor Wat, the most incredible temple and the largest religious site in the world. After the impression of the magnificent architecture of Angkor Wat, we will move to visit one of the most beautiful temples, Ta Prohm, which is embraced by the roots of enormous strangler fig trees, it is well known as the Tomb Raider II movie filmed inside.
After that, we will continue to Takeo temple, where you will take a short rest for the delicious seasonal fruits from local vendors around the area. From there, you also have a peaceful moment at the less-visited tranquil temples of Ta Keo & Ta Nei.
At noon, enjoy lunch Cambodian set menu lunch at local restaurants around the temple.
After lunch, you will visit Angkor Thom, which was the last capital city of the Khmer empire, including one of the 5 gates with gigantic Faces, the visit includes the impressive Bayon temple, Baphuon, and the Terrace of the Elephants.
We will drive back to town and you will be dropped off at your hotel at the end of the tour.
What are included?
Private air-con car
Expert speaking guide
Cambodian set menu lunch at a local restaurant
Mineral water and cold tissues on tour
What are excluded?
Temple ticket (US$37/person)
Drinks, personal expenses, and Tips
Note: Tour Price varies to the number of participants, price is higher for a smaller group’s size.